Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yummy.....

So I posted that I had started making my own baby food.  The update is that the boys really seem to enjoy it now.  They are still having issues trying new foods that they do not gag and puke on.  They have the interest, they sit there and try and grab at your plate or just stare at you while you are eating.  It's actually a little creepy when they stare and then start licking their lips.  Freaks me out a little bit.  So we went to dinner at Red Robin, I fed them the food that I brought with us and they seemed like they were done and full.  Then our food was brought out and I couldn't eat without getting attacked from all sides.  I had to move their high chairs away so that they couldn't reach my plate.  I ended up giving them some of the black beans off my plate and they could not get enough of them.  So I had the waitress bring us some more and they polished them off.  I did have to apologize to grandma though the next day for the really stinky bean poopy.  Here is Thing 1 enjoying his beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!