Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy 10 Months

Thing 2 10 months old

Thing 1 10 months old

Today the boys are 10 months old.  Man the time has gone by so fast.  I've mentioned before that I am a somewhat mourner when it comes to my kids.  I feel like I just never get to enjoy them enough and cherish the moments.  I just want more time..... more time to see them grow and be happy, enjoy each new phase of development for just a bit longer.  You get stuck in survival mode and just getting through the day or the week or the month and forget to stop and enjoy the here and now.  I really need to remind myself (constantly) to enjoy the moments, big and small.  Like today, I came home from work and the boys were so happy to see me and The Girlchick.  I loved it.  I just wanted to hug and kiss on them forever.  They also just wanted to grab on to your fingers pull up and walk, and walk, and walk,...... and walk some more.  They would start to whine and cry if you let go and they had to crawl.  Here are the 10 month pictures.  I do have to say that I actually forgot it was today so I had to take the pictures after they had gone to bed.  But they were taken so I am happy about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!