Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I am going to post the pictures from this morning of the kids and their valentines.  I am EXTREMELY embarrassed to post these, especially since I like to think of myself as hobbyist photographer.  But our mornings are crazy around here, and they are what they are, and at least I have them to mark the day.  So here they are in all their glory.  The boys got some bath toys and The girlchick got a giant Rapunzle coloring book with markers, a dry erase board to practice writing and spelling, and we had some flowers delivered to her school (I found these online and thought that they were perfect: Lady Bug Pail). Although the picture shown is a bit fuller and bigger than what actually arrived, but she still loved it and it was only $20.  She loved getting to have flowers delivered to the class room and show them to all of her friends.  It was a lot of fun for me and special.  My mom used to always have flowers delivered to me (usually at home) on my birthday and valentines.  On my birthdays it was always roses and the number matched the age I was turning.  It is something that I would like to continue and have be a special thing with my kids.  I'm not sure how the boys will feel about it or if I need to come up with something different for them.  I need to think about that one a little more. 



Thing 2 looking very sleepy trying to open his sister's goodie bag

Thing 1 opening his goodies

The Girlchick waiting very patiently to open her gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!