Sunday, March 17, 2013

You go first, no you go first, no sissy goes first

It's really funny that the boys have started to understand more of what we are asking.  Every time we take bathes they all get into the tub and I let them play for a little bit.  Then I ask "alright who's first?".  For the first time Thing 2 pointed at Thing 1 and said "buba first".  It was hilarious, then when you ask them at diaper change time "who's first" they  will point at each other.  If you are getting them out of their cribs and ask "who's first" they will raise their hand and say their name or "it's me". 

I asked Thing 1 this morning if he had poo poo in his diaper, he usually will say no.  Thing 2 will actually tell you about 50% of the time if he does, but this morning Thing 1 shook his head no and pointed at his brother.  It was very obvious where the smell was coming from and it wasn't Thing 2.  I told him that it wasn't his brother that I just checked him and he pointed to his baby rhino, and I just had to laugh.

Now when they are in the tub they have started to point to The Girlchick and say "sissy fust".  They are understanding more concepts and questions.  It's pretty cool to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!