Thursday, March 21, 2013

Update on Thing 2's immune tests

We got the same answer as we did for Thing 1, except for that Thing 2's white count was pretty high, but they attributed that to the current bout of bronchitis that he has. 

Course of action is the same too.  Just wait and see what happens. 

I really just want to beat my head against a wall right now.  Not even sure what to do or where to turn to next.

I did ask them about food allergies, but they can't test for certain items in processed foods.  They can test for chicken, but not what else might be in the chicken nuggets.  I was trying to think about what they could be exposed to at the school that they are not exposed to at home.  A big thing is the food.  A lot of which is the processed kids food that most kids get at school.  And I asked about that but there isn't a way to test for it.

Time to put the thinking cap back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!