Thursday, April 19, 2012

Almost walking

Thing 2 is so close to walking!  He has started taking more than just a few steps.  If he is already standing and balanced he will try to walk first instead of dropping to the floor and crawling.  he's not quite ready to walk full time, he still leans a little forward and will face plant if he gets going too fast, but it is only a matter of time.  Thing 1 on the other hand has only taken a few steps so far.  I think once his brother starts walking 100% of the time, it will light a fire under his hiney and he will make short work of learning to walk all of the time. 

I'm not ready for them to walk.  I have a hard time as it is keeping up with them.  I won't need any exercise, I'll just be chasing them around all the time and won't need it.  But I was estimating that they would be around 14 months before they were fully walking.  Now I'm not so sure.  It may be closer to 12.5 months.  At least they aren't both walking at the same time.  I'll have a little bit of a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!