Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's loose!

The Girlchick's tooth that is!  She has a tooth that is loose!


The last two days she would mention that her tooth hurt, the first time she said it I thought it was just something that was too cold that she bit into.  The second time I thought it was something hard - she was eating an apple.  But last night at dinner she mentioned it again when she went to bite into something.  I asked her to let me look at it and show me which one it was.  Sure enough it wiggled and she was SO excited about it!  Then she wanted to see it and said she was so excited and she was nervous, which I just thought was the cutest thing in the world!  It's the bottom left front one.


She let me check the rest of her teeth and the top two front ones and the other bottom front one are not going to be far behind.  they don't wiggle yet, but if you push on them just slightly you can see them move.  :)


Big girl is growing up WAY too fast!  sigh....... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!