Friday, July 20, 2012

Coming in already

I posted about The Girlchick having a tooth that was loose It's loose.  Well now it seems that it is still just barely loose and the new tooth has already started to come in behind it.  I called the dentist and they said to try and work it loose.  I don't see that working any time soon since it is pretty much at the same stage as when we discovered it.  So off to the dentist we go.  She is SO not going to be happy about it.  Her first loose tooth and she is going to be traumatized since the dentist will likely pull it out to make room for that HUGE new tooth coming in.  That's the other thing I'm a little worried about - the new tooth takes up more than 2 of her current teeth.  I'm a little concerned that even when the baby tooth falls out there is still not going to be enough room.  I'm hoping it's a perspective thing since her mouth is tiny that the tooth just looks really huge.  I had to have several teeth pulled when I was a kid to make room for all of my adult teeth, I really hope this isn't the ONE thing she gets from me.  If you know or have seen our daughter - she is all her daddy.  If I hadn't given birth to her I wouldn't be so sure I was even her mom!  


I've given her instructions to play with it anytime she remembers in the hope that it will loosen up a bit.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!