Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whew what a weekend!

Man it was a busy one at our house this weekend.  The Girlchick had gymnastics class, a birthday party and the annual Hoy House Crawfish boil.  That was all on Saturday!  Not to mention Mother's day was on Sunday.  I need the week to recover from my weekend.  I'm one tired Mommy!

I have discovered that I need to get plenty of rest to prep for busy days/weekends.  Plus I need to eat more than a slice of pizza at a kids birthday party for the whole day.  It makes for one cranky lady if I don't, and I don't like being a cranky lady.  I noticed that if I don't do these things that I also don't communicate well, with anyone, the kids, Nathan, friends.  It's just not good. 

Before I had kids I was in bed by ten pm and usually sound asleep by 10:30-10:45 ish.  But now it can be as late as 12 or 1 am.  I need to get back to going to bed sooner and finding some more time for me to have time to relax and breathe.  Not easy to do with 3 kids, a stressful job and husband.

Add more stuff to the list of things I need to work on and do better in my life.  Why does this list seem to always get longer and nothing ever seems to get crossed off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!