Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our wedding anniversary.  It's been 8 years ago today that we made our commitment to each other official before God, our family, and friends.  It has been a crazy journey along the way.  Incredible highs and some amazing and extreme lows.  It has not been easy, especially right now with twins and a 5 year old, but we are getting through it.  I know for a fact that I would not be able to get through it if it weren't for my partner and incredible husband.  I'm not always an easy person to love and get along with, but my husband loves me despite all of that.  I am thankful for his love and understanding.

Our life is different from how we seemed to have it pictured in our heads, but it's our life and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

1 comment:

Add a comment!