Thursday, May 2, 2013

Things I love

I love the hugs and kisses I get from the kids. 

I love when I get home on Mondays that I'm greeted with very excited, happy to see me, can't wait to hug me kids.

I love it when we are sitting on the couch hanging out, the boys like to sit next me and be close or touching me in some way.

Thing 1 sitting next to me on the couch with his foot on my knee

I love it at night (after they have settled down) when we get ready for bed and do rocky bye.  I love to just hold them and they snuggle up.  They are getting to the age where they don't want to be held very often so I love that I still have this time with them to reconnect after not seeing them in the mornings.

I love that The Girlchick is her own person and dresses how she wants to in what makes her feel pretty.  Even if it doesn't match or isn't the coolest.  But she is who she is and likes what she likes (she is constantly telling us this).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!