Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Terrible 2's x 2

I'm really not looking forward to this stage in their lives.  The Girlchick had a bit of a rough time and still does.  We already know they are hard headed, but the fits and screaming are already starting.  The constant "I do it, I get it" to anything and everything can be a little frustrating.  Like when they drop something on the floor during dinner, they immediately want to get out of their chairs and pick it up.  I'm fine with them picking it up, I just want them to wait until dinner is over, but they don't understand this and want to do it right now.  It's all about immediate satisfaction and has to be at that exact moment or all hell breaks loose! 

So not looking forward to this stage.  It was hard enough with just the one, now we have two at the same time, plus The Girlchick who still has her extreme moments of hardheaded stubborn willful boldness that are hard to deal with too.

Just knock me out and call me in 2-3 years, I'm not sure I'm going to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!