Monday, April 8, 2013

Mommies Helpers

Usually it's The Girlchick that is my biggest helper.  But lately the boys have been wanting to get in on the act.  I seem to remember this being the same age when The Girlchick really wanted to help.  It's pretty funny that I can't go into the laundry room for anything without them trailing in after me saying "help mommy".  They love to load the washer, unload the washer into the dryer and unload the dryer and take all the clothes to Daddy to fold.  They love to help at this age.  Be it carrying in a bag or just about anything from the car.  They love to "help" cook too.  Which usually means that they stand on a chair at the counter and watch me mix something.  I'll let them help me stir or help me pour ingredients in.  Stuff that they can actually do.  But as long as you say come help mommy or daddy they will come running like nothing else.  It is their life's mission right now to help.  It's really sweet right now, but speaking from experience I know it won't last long.

Helping Mommy make blueberry pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!