Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh the things they do to entertain them selves!

At this point - if it keeps them happy and they are not hurting themselves or someone else - I'm all for it.  But some of the things they come up with just crack me up!

This is one of those things.  They were fighting over The Girlchick's stroller for her baby dolls.  But they would take turns pushing each other around in it.  I guess it worked for them since they were both "doing" something, either riding or pushing.



What I also find funny about the above video - watch Thing 2 (riding) at the very end of the video shake his head yes to his brother!  It's something he just started to do - nod yes when we ask him if he wants something.  It's the first time I have seen him do it to his brother - like come on, I still want to ride.

Here is Thing 2 pushing Thing 1. He has a little more muscle and bulk to put into it so he goes a little faster and can turn it.