Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to me! Well Kinda.....

We went to Grammy's house for my birthday a few weeks ago.  It was a little late, but that's the way our schedules worked.  We got a late start since we had to clean up blow outs from both boys in their cribs right before we left.  Thing 1 was being a little fussy, not wanting to eat his lunch, but he eventaully ate it.  On the way there he threw up.  All over everything.  I felt so bad for him.  He was so upset.  I thought about not taking him and turning around and going home, but my brother and his family were supposed to meet us there, and Grammy was making her famous fried chicken.   Thing 1 seemed to perk up once we got there and was playing and being his usual silly self.  Then it came time for dinner and everything went down hill.  He ate a little bit and apparently that was enough to set his tummy off again.  He was miserable the rest of the time there and finally fell asleep on the way home.   On the way home I started to not feel so well.  I started throwing up shortly after we got all the kids home and in bed.  I couldn't stop and eventually needed to go to the hospital later that night.  Thing 1 was able to get through the rest of the night, but then Dad started throwing up.  Then Thing 2.  I ended up in the hospital for 4 days and the only one that hadn't gotten sick was The Girlchick.  Man it was bad!  I haven't been so sick in a very very long time!  Even Gma and my brother ended up getting sick. 

Playing in between bouts of tummy issues



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!