Saturday, June 22, 2013

Another one bites the dust

The Girlchick lost another tooth.  They are dropping like flies!  They just keep popping out.  I think we are going to go broke soon.  I was really proud of her.  I had tried to pull it two days ago, but it wasn't ready.  She has been obsessed with it coming out so she has been really working on getting it looser.  On Saturday morning while the rest of us were sleeping she got up and pulled her tooth.  I have had to pull all of her other ones, it makes her a little nervous since it can bleed or hurt a little bit.  But she did this one all on her own!  So proud!  She keeps this up and she really will be toothless.  We keep calling her that.  I think we got the name from one of the disney movie "how to train your dragon".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!