Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ahhhh...... the joyous sounds of the sweetest angel singing

NOT!!!!!!!!!

Apparently being tone deaf runs in our family.  I admit it freely that I am the worst singer, can't carry a note to save my life.  Nathan usually leaves the room if I even try to sing.  If I get him trapped in the car it drives him crazy when I sing with the radio, which is something The Girlchick and I love to do.  We love to roll down the windows open the sun roof and turn the radio up really loud and just sing our hearts out.  I may not always know all the words and my timing might be a little off, but it doesn't stop me.  So I have to say that it runs in the family.  The Girlchick is not vocally gifted or even slightly talented, but that doesn't stop her.

Something I didn't know was that I come by it honestly as well.  My dad was tone deaf and he didn't let it stop him either.  Who knew!  :)

You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!