Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Girlchicks birthday ended up being the week before Thanksgiving this year, so it has been a little crazy around here!  Ok let me be honest - a little crazy at our house is pretty much normal so what am I saying?  It was a little more crazy than normal! 

Here is the boys tribute to Turkey day!





We had Great Grandma, Grandma, Cousin Stephani, and Cousin Brenden all at our house.  Dinner was supposed to be at 3 pm, and we were a little late (per usual at my house), we ate at 4:30 pm.  Not my best, but it is what it is as the saying goes at my house.  I'm only one person with one oven and can only be pulled in two directions at one time before my head splits open.  But hey - we had dinner, it was good and it was nice to see everyone and catch up.  That's what it is all about!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!